Lemonhead Stamps from Memi the Rainbow

2-part Lemonhead stamps!
Recently I was scrolling through my blog reading list and came across this post on the Memi the Rainbow blog.  I've been following her blog for a while now, and just love her hand carved stamps.  When I saw the post about the Lemonhead stamps, I just knew I had to have it!  As you know, my last name is Lemons, and I've amassed quite a collection of lemon-related items in my 11+ years of marriage.  It must have been fate, as I actually had some lemon items going all the way back to childhood.  More about that in a future post!

I checked her Etsy shop, and the stamps were not there for sale.  But that's what custom orders are for!  In short order my stamps were being carved and I received a message that they were being shipped.  In just five short days they arrived from Paris, France.  The packaging was just as cute as I had expected from her blog and shop:

Inside were the stamps in a small cello bag:
I think I'll keep them in this small Lemonhead candy tin that I bought a few years ago.  Perfect!
Can't wait to start using it.  Be sure to check out her blog and shop on the links above!

Comments

What an adorable custom stamps! I used to love eating lemon heads as a child!!!