Hissyfits Hullabaloo

My table!
The Hissyfits Hullabaloo fall 2014 craft show was held last Sunday, November 2nd.  Hissyfits is a kids clothing resale shop in Phoenix that hosts a craft show twice a year, in spring and fall.  This is my first time participating, and the turnout was awesome and I had a great time!  I got a bit sun burnt (thank god for sunscreen) being out in the sun for 5 hours, but it was worth it. For this show, I took mostly greeting cards, some pendants and pins, and some 5x7 and 8x10 prints.  The greeting cards were the best sellers, especially the Christmas cards with hedgehogs, which completely sold out! (Note to self: MORE hedgehogs) They sure seem to be popular!

I managed to walk around and browse when things slowed down toward the end of the day.



There were lots of great vendors selling jewelry, kids' clothing, toys, etc., but my two favorites were Pockets with Posies and Sighfoo/Starving Artist Bazaar.

Pockets with Posies booth

An owl I bought from them!
Pockets with Posies is run by Stephanie Garcia, and everything she sells is impossibly cute!  I bought a plush owl from her to add to my collection.

Jennifer Syfu with her booth

Hilarious postcard from Sighfoo!
Both Sighfoo! and Starving Artist Bazaar are run by Jennifer Syfu, whom I remember from last year's Crafeteria.  Sighfoo! features plushies made from recycled wool sweaters and Starving Artist Bazaar is her line of glass jewelry.  The plushies are funny and cute, the jewelry is just beautiful!

As an added bonus, I was included in a write-up by a local blogger, Jennifer Lind Schutsky, on her Hawks and Honey blog.  Check it out here!

A big thank you to Nikki Cox at Hissyfits for putting on the show!  Looking forward to the spring Hullabaloo!

Comments

theartofpuro said…
Great photos and great table:)Sounds you had a great time:)
Linda said…
Looks and sounds like a lot of fun, and I love the name "Hissyfits". :)